Policy covers specifically: Wetsuits
Roxy wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 Year warranty (from the date of purchase) on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry limited 1 Year warranty (from the date of purchase) on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy will repair or replace (at Roxy's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find and fault in workmanship or material during the warranty period please contact the following.
Warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
- - All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an authorized dealer.
- - All warranty claims returned must have prior return authorization.
- - Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
How to process a warranty claim:
E-mail the warranty department to obtain a warranty authorization: email@example.com.
- - Please include pictures of the item, picture of the proof of purchase, warranty description, your address and phone number.
- - Once your claim has been approved by a technician, ship your item to the following address:
- Warranty Department
- 5600 Argosy Circle
- Building 100
- Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Customers are responsible for all costs incurred on shipping warranty item(s) to Boardriders. Boardriders will cover shipping cost on replacement or repaired item(s) shipping back to the customer.
Boardriders is not liable for any items lost in transit. Additionally, customers are responsible for all tracking information on return shipments.