ROXY On the Mountain Outerwear Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING.
- Sweepstakes Timing: ROXY On the Mountain Outerwear Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) on February 1, 2022 and ends at 12:01 am PT on April 30, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The time shall be determined by Sponsor’s timekeeping systems, and Sponsor may also rely on the time processing functions of third parties. Sponsor shall have the sole discretion in determining the timeliness of any action or inaction related to this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter for free one time at each the following events by:
- Visiting the ROXY booth at the applicable hosting ski resort during the applicable weekend promotion period for the ski and action sport events (“Event”). The name of the ski resort, exact location and confirmation of the exact Event dates will be updated or confirmed in the below chart on this webpage (roxy.ca/on-the-mountain-sweepstakes/) as they are released and/or confirmed and at least 2-days prior to the start of the Event dates. The Events are:
- TBD Ski Resort in a mystery location on the USA on or around March 2022; AND
- Sunshine Village Resort on the West Coast of Canada on or around March 18-20, 2022.
- Scan the QR code found at the Roxy booth at the Event and during the Event dates to get to the entry form and complete the online entry form with your name, year of birth, state/province of residence, and email address (“Entry”). Limit one (1) Entry per person per email account per household per Event regardless of timing, resort or event location change or method of entry. To clarify entrants can only submit 1 Entry per Event; if they attend and submit Entries at all 2 Events, they can enter this Sweepstakes up to 2 times. Limit of one prize per winner. Any attempts by an entrant to submit more than one (1) Entry per Event will result in such entrant being disqualified.
- All Entries must be received by no later than 12:01 am PT on end date of the Event.
Upon completing the step(s) you will receive one Entry for that Event. Note that you will need to be connected to the internet in order to complete and submit the Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected entries or entries not received regardless of cause and including any lost or unavailable network issues. In the event of a dispute over who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been directly submitted by the authorized account holder of the applicable email account listed on the Entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to the account by the relevant entity responsible for assigning those accounts.
- Winner(s) Selection/Odds of Winning: The winner(s) of this Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor or its designee, on or before May 1, 2022 based on eligible Entries received for each Event. Entrants cannot win more than 1 prize in this Sweepstakes. A potential winner from Canada, if any, will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without aid or assistance before being declared a winner. Each winner’s name will be available after May 15, 2022, see below. Odds of winning a prize is dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Notification: Potential winner(s) will be notified by email, from Sponsor on or before May 15, 2022. Potential winner(s) must respond to the notification message and provide all requested information within forty-eight (48) hours of the first contact or attempted contact from Sponsor or the potential prize may be forfeited. To claim any prize, Sponsor may require winner(s) to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release forms and other applicable documents, which may require a social security number and may need to be notarized, before claiming and prize. In addition, a potential winner from Canada, if any, will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without aid or assistance before being declared a winner. All required documents must be completed and returned to Sponsor within five (5) days of the date and time listed on the documents. At Sponsor’s discretion, winner(s) may be required to produce picture or some other form of proper identification to claim any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with prize of equal or greater value. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to timely claim the prize, is disqualified, fails to timely execute and return any required forms, has already been chosen as a winner in this Sweepstakes, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor may select an alternate winner via random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries or such alternate method as solely determined by Sponsor. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth herein, a random drawing will be held to award the advertised number of prizes. No more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded. Limit one prize per person.
- Prize(s) and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): There will be a total of two (2) different winners each one selected from the two pools of entries, (i.e., one winner from each of the two Events). Each of the two winners will receive one $750 ROXY e-gift card (ARV of US$750). A winner cannot win more than 1 prize.
All prizes are “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. Each winner may win only one prize. All redeemable gift cards are subject to additional terms and conditions, have no cash value, and can only be used for available merchandise online and may have certain exclusions or expiration dates. See gift card terms and conditions for all details and any restrictions. No substitution, redemption for cash, return, refund, exchange or transfer of prizes will be made or is permitted except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize will be emailed by Sponsor, to the winners’ email in the entry form or other email provided by the winner at time of notification within 60 days. Shipping of products purchased from the gift card will only be valid for US or Canada physical addresses.
- General Terms: Decisions of Sponsor on all matters are final and binding. All federal, state and local taxes, related to the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for, including but not limited to, technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY FRAUDULENT CLAIMS, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes and to disqualify any entrant for any reason, in its sole discretion, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancelation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winners from among all eligible entries. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms and if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Releases: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, each other Sweepstakes Entity, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of, or relating to, your participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities (including, without limitation, events, travel, etc.) and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder (including, without limitation, any non-compliance by you with these Official Rules; any malfunction, error or other problem arising in connection with the collection, processing, or retention of entry information; or any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any winner). The foregoing includes, without limitation, any claim for personal injury, property loss or damage, or death arising in connection with the Sweepstakes or prize.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.
- Winner List: To obtain the winners’ names send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Legal Department, ATTN ROXY On The Mountain Outerwear Sweepstakes, 5600 Argosy Ave., #100, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA, with a written request by July 31, 2022.
- Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Boardriders Wholesale, LLC, having an address of 5600 Argosy Ave., #100, Huntington Beach, CA 92648. boardriders.com and www.ROXY.com. Boardriders, the Boardriders Logo, ROXY and the ROXY Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sponsor in the USA and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Any questions regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor at: firstname.lastname@example.org.