ROXY: Win a $500 Roxy Wardrobe Sweepstakes
ROXY: Win a $500 Roxy Wardrobe Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited by law.
1. Sweepstakes Timing: ROXY: Win a $500 Roxy Wardrobe Sweepstakes 2023 (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on March 21, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM PST on May 15, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The time shall be determined by Sponsor’s or the applicable platforms’ timekeeping systems. Sponsor shall have the sole discretion in determining the timeliness related to this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to: legal residents of the 50 United States and Canada, who are the age of majority or older (e.g., 18, 19 or 21) in their state of residence as of the date of entry. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Employees of Boardriders Wholesale, LLC (“Sponsor”) and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, public relations agencies, prize suppliers, including any vendors providing services in connection with this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), including members of their immediate family or those living in the same household are not eligible to participate.
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter for free in one of the following ways:
Visit the Sweepstakes page and provide all information requested for entry, including name and email, and hit submit (“Enter”).
Log into your personal Instagram or Facebook account (“Account”) on your mobile or computer device (internet required). If you do not have an Instagram or Facebook account, you can create one for free online www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com, or by downloading the corresponding app from your mobile device. While browsing you may be served with an ad to enter the Sweepstakes. Tap/click on the ad; and provide all information requested for entry, including name and email, and hitting submit (“Enter”).
Upon completing these steps, you will receive one Entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one Entry per person, per email account regardless of social media Account used. Any attempts to submit more than one Entry per email will result in such entrant being disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected entries or entries not received regardless of cause. In the event of a dispute over who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been directly submitted by the authorized account holder of the applicable email account used to enter the Sweepstakes. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to the account by the relevant entity responsible for assigning those accounts. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
4. Winner(s) Selection/Odds of Winning: The winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor or its designee, on or about May 26, 2023 based on all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize is dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification: Potential winner(s) will be notified by email from Sponsor on or about May 27, 2023. Potential winner(s) must respond to the notification message and provide all requested information within 48 hours of the first contact or attempted contact from Sponsor or the potential prize will be forfeited. To claim any prize, Sponsor may require potential winner(s) to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release/Tax forms and other applicable documents, which may require a social security number and may need to be notarized, before claiming the prize. In addition, a potential winner from Canada, if any, will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without aid or assistance before being declared a “Winner”. All required documents must be completed and returned to Sponsor within two (2) days of the date and time listed on the documents. Potential winners may be required to produce a form of proper identification to claim the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with prize of equal or greater value. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to timely claim the prize, is disqualified, fails to timely execute and return any required forms, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor may select an alternate winner via random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed set forth above, a random drawing will be held to award the advertised number of prizes in the relevant category. No more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded.
6. Prize(s) and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): One (1) prize will be awarded to one (1) “Winner” as determined in accordance with these Official Rules, that consists of a US$500 voucher to use towards ROXY merchandise that is currently available online at www.roxy.com as selected by Winner. Total ARV of all the prize is US$500. The prize has no cash value, can only be used for currently available merchandise on the corresponding website. All prizes are “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. No substitution, redemption for cash, return, exchange or transfer of prizes will be made or is permitted except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes, related to the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The gift card will be subject to additional terms and conditions, and may have certain product exclusions and expiration dates. Any items purchased with or amounts unused on the gift card may not be exchanged for cash. See terms and condition for all details and any restrictions. The items purchased with the Prize will be shipped to US and Canada physical addresses only. The risk of loss and title for the prize passes to Winner upon Sponsor’s delivery to the third-party carrier or at the delivery point to the Winner’s shipping address
8. General Terms: The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and void where prohibited. Decisions of Sponsor on all matters are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes and to disqualify any entrant for any reason, in its sole discretion, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancelation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winners from among the eligible entries received. Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for, including but not limited to, technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY FRAUDULENT CLAIMS, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. Releases: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Entities, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of, or relating to, your participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities (including, without limitation, events, travel, etc.) and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder (including, without limitation, any non-compliance by you with these Official Rules; any malfunction, error or other problem arising in connection with the collection, processing, or retention of entry information; or any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any winner). The foregoing includes, without limitation, any claim for personal injury, property loss or damage, or death arising in connection with the Sweepstakes or prize.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the applicable courts in Orange County, California. All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules and entrant’s or Sponsor’s rights and obligations, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of State of California, without regard to choice or conflict of law rules. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms and if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. Winner List: To obtain the Winner name(s) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Legal Department, ATTN ROXY: Win a $500 Roxy Wardrobe Sweepstakes 2023, 5600 Argosy Ave., #100, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA, with a written request by December 31, 2023.
13. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Boardriders Wholesale, LLC, having an address of 5600 Argosy Ave., #100, Huntington Beach, CA 92648. www.boardriders.com and www.roxy.com. Boardriders, the Boardriders Logo, ROXY and the Roxy Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sponsor in the USA and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Any questions regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor at: email@example.com.